|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(80%) Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE) Paris, France
Government of France
: +33 (0)1 87 69 50 00
88 avenue Verdier, CS 70058, F-92541 Montrouge cedex
RePEc:edi:inseefr (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Centre de Recherche en Économie et Statistique (CREST)France
: 01 70 26 67 00
Bâtiment ENSAE, 5 rue Henry LE Chatelier, 91120 Palaiseau
RePEc:edi:crestfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pierre PORA & Lionel WILNER, 2019.
"Child Penalties and Financial Incentives: Exploiting Variation along the Wage distribution,"
2019-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- P. Pora & L. Wilner, 2019. "Child Penalties and Financial Incentives: Exploiting Variation along the Wage Distribution," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2019-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Pierre Pora & Lionel Wilner, 2019. "Decomposition of Labor Earnings Growth: Recovering Gaussianity?," Working Papers 2019-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Dominique Meurs & Pierre Pora, 2019. "Égalité professionnelle entre les femmes et les hommes en France : une lente convergence freinée par les maternités," Post-Print hal-02386952, HAL.
- Dominique Meurs & Pierre Porra, 2019. "Gender Equality on the Labour Market in France: A Slow Convergence Hampered by Motherhood," Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 510-511-5, pages 109-130.
- Pierre Pora & Lionel Wilner, 2017. "The individual dynamics of wage income in France during the crisis," Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 494-495-4, pages 179-199.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (3) 2019-04-01 2019-11-11 2020-02-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (2) 2019-11-11 2020-02-17. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2019-04-01 2019-11-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2019-11-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-04-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pierre Pora should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.