Report NEP-DEM-2020-02-17This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barr,Nicholas, 2019. "Gender and Family : Conceptual Overview," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136568, The World Bank.
- P. Pora & L. Wilner, 2019. "Child Penalties and Financial Incentives: Exploiting Variation along the Wage Distribution," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2019-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Ferreyra, Maria Marta & Flabbi, Luca & Martin, Juan David, 2020. "Child Care Markets, Parental Labor Supply, and Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 12904, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zimmert, Franziska & Zimmert, Michael, 2020. "Paid parental leave and maternal reemployment: Do part-time subsidies help or harm?," Economics Working Paper Series 2002, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bhalotra,Sonia R. & Kambhampati,Uma & Rawlings,Samantha & Siddique,Zahra, 2020. "Intimate Partner Violence : The Influence of Job Opportunities for Men and Women," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9118, The World Bank.
- Ch?on-Dominczak,Agnieszka & Góra,Marek & Kotowska,Irena E. & Magda,Iga & Ruzik-Sierdzinska,Anna & Strzelecki,Pawe?, 2019. "The Impact of Lifetime Events on Pensions : NDC Schemes in Poland, Italy, and Sweden and the Point Scheme in Germany," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136869, The World Bank.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hop, J. Peter, 2020. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement: The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 12909, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wenliang Hou & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2020. "Measuring Racial/Ethnic Retirement Wealth Inequality," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 20202, Center for Retirement Research.
- Holzmann,Robert & Alonso-García,Jennifer & Labit-Hardy,Heloise & Villegas,Andrés M., 2019. "NDC Schemes and Heterogeneity in Longevity : Proposals for Redesign," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136564, The World Bank.
- Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2020. "Rising longevity, increasing the retirement age, and the consequences for knowledge-based long-run growth," GLO Discussion Paper Series 462, Global Labor Organization (GLO).