Report NEP-LAB-2020-12-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duchini, Emma & Simion, Stefania & Turrell, Arthur, 2020. "Pay Transparency and Cracks in the Glass Ceiling," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1311, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willage, Barton & Willén, Alexander, 2020. "Postpartum Job Loss: Transitory Effect on Mothers, Long-run Damage to Children," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 22/2020, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2020. "Beyond the added-worker and the discouraged-worker effects: the entitled-worker effect," MPRA Paper 103973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ginja, Rita & Karimi, Arizo & Xia, Pengpeng, 2020. "Employer responses to family leave programs," Working Paper Series 2020:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Sánchez, Rafael & Finot, Javier & Villena, Mauricio G., 2020. "Gender Wage Gap and Firm Market Power: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 13856, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shahe Emran, M. & Ferreira, Francisco & Jiang, Yajing & Sun, Yan, 2020. "Occupational dualism and intergenerational educational mobility in the rural economy: evidence from China and India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107480, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gang, Ira N. & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2020. "Finance, gender, and entrepreneurship: India’s informal sector firms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 708, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Manning, Alan, 2021. "The elusive employment effect of the minimum wage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ekaterina A. Aleksandrova & Venera I. Bagranova & Christopher J. Gerry, 2020. "The Effect Of Health Shocks On Labour Market Outcomes In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 237/EC/2020, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Thomas B. Foster & Marta Murray-Close & Liana Christin Landivar & Mark deWolf, 2020. "An Evaluation of the Gender Wage Gap Using Linked Survey and Administrative Data," Working Papers 20-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Daniele Alimonti & Sonja Reiland & Isabelle Vernos, 2020. "Gender stereotype and the scientific career of women: Evidence from biomedical research genters," Economics Working Papers 1750, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Maczulskij, Terhi & Riukula, Krista, 2020. "Heterogeneous Impacts of the Decentralization of Collective Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 13867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ewa Cukrowska-Torzewska & Anna Lovasz & Mariann Rigo, 2020. "The Labor Market Situation of Women in the Visegrad Countries," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2045, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Joan Llull, 2020. "Immigration and Gender Differences in the Labor Market," Working Papers 1217, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Caria, A. Stefano & Franklin, Simon & Witte, Marc, 2020. "Searching with Friends," IZA Discussion Papers 13857, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniela Casale & Debra Shepherd, 2020. "The gendered effects of the ongoing lockdown and school closures in South Africa: Evidence from NIDS-CRAM Waves 1 and 2," Working Papers 21/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2020. "The Spanish Labour Market at the Crossroads: COVID-19 Meets the Megatrends," IZA Discussion Papers 13869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aglio, Daniele & Di Mauro, Filippo, 2020. "Decentralisation of collective bargaining: A path to productivity?," IWH-CompNet Discussion Papers 3/2020, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2020. "Age cohort effects on unemployment in the US: Evidence from the regional level," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 165, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Pierre Pora, 2020. "Keep Working and Spend Less? Collective Childcare and Parental Earnings in France," EconomiX Working Papers 2020-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Emanuela Ciapanna & Sauro Mocetti & Alessandro Notarpietro, 2020. "The effects of structural reforms: Evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1303, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Caliendo, Marco & Mahlstedt, Robert & van den Berg, Gerard & Vikström, Johan, 2020. "Side effects of labor market policies," Working Paper Series 2020:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.