Report NEP-IAS-2020-12-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IAS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruchi Avtar & Rajashri Chakrabarti & Lindsay Meyerson & William Nober & Maxim L. Pinkovskiy, 2020. "The Affordable Care Act and the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Regression Discontinuity Analysis," Staff Reports 948, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chiara Canta & Helmuth Cremer, 2020. "Asymmetric Information, Strategic Transfers, and the Design of Long-Term Care Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 8677, CESifo.
- Nishimura, Yukihiro & Pestieau, Pierre, 2020. "Old age or dependence. Which social insurance?," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2020030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Cosima Obst & Arne Uhlendorff, 2020. "Risk Preferences and Training Investments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1113, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- World Bank, 2020. "Catastrophe Insurance Programs for Public Assets," World Bank Publications - Reports 34440, The World Bank Group.
- Gregorio Curello & Ludvig Sinander, 2020. "Screening for breakthroughs," Papers 2011.10090, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2021.
- Leroux, Marie-Louise & Pestieau, Pierre, 2020. "Age-related taxation of bequests in the presence of a dependency risk," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2020031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marcel Boyer & Molivann Panot, 2020. "OBAMACARE : Enjeux économiques et constitutionnels," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-60, CIRANO.
- Pierre Pora, 2020. "Keep Working and Spend Less? Collective Childcare and Parental Earnings in France," EconomiX Working Papers 2020-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Guy Tchuente & Hector Galindo-Silva & Nibene Habib Some, 2020. "Does Obamacare Care? A Fuzzy Difference-in-Discontinuities Approach," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 522, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Irene Yackovlev & Ms. Zuzana Murgasova & Fei Liu & Gohar Minasyan & Ke Wang, 2020. "How to Operationalize IMF Engagement on Social Spending during and in the aftermath of the COVID-19 Crisis," IMF Fiscal Affairs Department 2020/002, International Monetary Fund.
- Felix Holub & Laura Hospido & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2020. "Urban Air Pollution and Sick Leaves: Evidence From Social Security Data," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_241, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.