Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Bologna, Italy
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
+39 051 209 8019 and 2600
+39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Piazza Scaravilli 2, 40125 Bologna
RePEc:edi:sebolit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- P. Manasse & G. Moramarco & G. Trigilia, 2020. "Exchange Rates and Political Uncertainty: The Brexit Case," Working Papers wp1141, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Graziano Moramarco, 2020. "Measuring Global Macroeconomic Uncertainty," Working Papers wp1148, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2020-02-10 2020-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2020-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2020-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2020-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Graziano Moramarco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.