Paula Kate Lorgelly
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Shah, K. & Herdman, M. & Lorgelly, P., 2020. "Meningococcal Vaccines: An International Comparison of Decision-Making Processes, Frameworks and Methodologies. Are Values Missing?," Consulting Reports 002249, Office of Health Economics.
- Cole, A. & Cubi-Molla, P. & Pollard, J. & Sim, D. & Sullivan, R. & Sussex, J. & Lorgelly, P., 2019. "Making Outcome-Based Payment a Reality in the NHS," Research Papers 002115, Office of Health Economics.
- Devlin, N. & Lorgelly, P. & Herdman, M., 2019. "Can We Really Compare and Aggregate PRO Data Between People and Settings? Implications for Multi-Country Clinical Trials and HTA," Research Papers 002094, Office of Health Economics.
- Sampson, C. & O'Neill, P. & Lorgelly, P., 2018. "The Impact of New Medicines in the NHS: 70 Years of Innovation," Consulting Reports 002047, Office of Health Economics.
- Cole, A. & Towse, A. & Lorgelly, P. & Sullivan, R., 2018. "Economics of Innovative Payment Models Compared with Single Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Research Papers 002030, Office of Health Economics.
- Cole, A. & O'Neill, P. & Sampson, C. & Lorgelly, P., 2018. "Barriers to Uptake of Minimal Access Surgery in the United Kingdom," Consulting Reports 001976, Office of Health Economics.
- Maignen, F. & Berdud, M. & Hampson, G. & Lorgelly, P., 2017. "Public Health and Economic Implications of the United Kingdom Exiting the EU and the Single Market," Consulting Reports 001933, Office of Health Economics.
- Zamora, B. & Maignen, F. & Lorgelly, P., 2017. "Routine Funding in the NHS in the UK of Medicines Authorised Between 2011 and 2016 via the European Centralised Procedure," Consulting Reports 001932, Office of Health Economics.
- Knott, R. & Lorgelly, P. & Black, N. & Hollingsworth, B., 2016. "Differential item functioning in the EQ-5D: An exploratory analysis using anchoring vignettes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cole, A. & Lundqvist, A. & Lorgelly, P. & Norrlid, H. & Karlsberg Schaffer, S. & Lewis, F. & Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Lindgren, P. & Garau, M. & Welin, K-O & Bianchi, S. & Althin, R. & O'Neill, P. , 2016. "Improving Efficiency and Resource Allocation in Future Cancer Care," Consulting Reports 001748, Office of Health Economics.
- Mark N. Harris & Rachel Knott & Paula Lorgelly & Nigel Rice, 2015. "Survey self-asessments, reporting behaviour and the use of externally collected vignettes," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1508, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Paula Lorgelly, 2005.
"The relative income hypothesis: does it exist over time? Evidence from the BHPS,"
2005013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Lindley & Lorgelly, 2005. "The relative income hypothesis: does it exist over time? Evidence from the BHPS," Labor and Demography 0510007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hannah Christensen & Hareth Al-Janabi & Pierre Levy & Maarten J. Postma & David E. Bloom & Paolo Landa & Oliver Damm & David M. Salisbury & Javier Diez-Domingo & Adrian K. Towse & Paula K. Lorgelly & , 2020. "Economic evaluation of meningococcal vaccines: considerations for the future," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(2), pages 297-309, March.
- Feng, Yan & Kristensen, Søren Rud & Lorgelly, Paula & Meacock, Rachel & Sanchez, Marina Rodes & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt, 2019. "Pay for performance for specialised care in England: Strengths and weaknesses," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(11), pages 1036-1041.
- Paula K Lorgelly, 2018. "The Impact of Brexit on Pharmaceuticals and HTA," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 87-91, June.
- Knott, Rachel J. & Lorgelly, Paula K. & Black, Nicole & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2017. "Differential item functioning in quality of life measurement: An analysis using anchoring vignettes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 247-255.
- Rachel J. Knott & Nicole Black & Bruce Hollingsworth & Paula K. Lorgelly, 2017. "Response‐Scale Heterogeneity in the EQ‐5D," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 387-394, March.
- Brendan Mulhern & Richard Norman & Paula Lorgelly & Emily Lancsar & Julie Ratcliffe & John Brazier & Rosalie Viney, 2017. "Is Dimension Order Important when Valuing Health States Using Discrete Choice Experiments Including Duration?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 439-451, April.
- Rachel J. Knott & Nicole Black & Bruce Hollingsworth & Paula K. Lorgelly, 2017. "Response to comment by robone: Practical advice for the implementation of anchoring vignettes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 398-400, March.
- Paula K. Lorgelly & Brett Doble & Rachel J. Knott, 2016.
"Realising the Value of Linked Data to Health Economic Analyses of Cancer Care: A Case Study of Cancer 2015,"
PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Paula Lorgelly & Brett Doble & Rachel Knott, 2016. "Realising the Value of Linked Data to Health Economic Analyses of Cancer Care: A Case Study of Cancer 2015," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Giulia Greco & Paula Lorgelly & Inthira Yamabhai, 2016. "Outcomes in Economic Evaluations of Public Health Interventions in Low‐ and Middle‐Income Countries: Health, Capabilities and Subjective Wellbeing," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 83-94, February.
- Paula Lorgelly, 2015. "Choice of Outcome Measure in an Economic Evaluation: A Potential Role for the Capability Approach," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 849-855, August.
- Lorgelly, Paula K. & Lorimer, Karen & Fenwick, Elisabeth A.L. & Briggs, Andrew H. & Anand, Paul, 2015. "Operationalising the capability approach as an outcome measure in public health: The development of the OCAP-18," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 68-81.
- Mutsa Mutowo & Usha Gowda & John Mangwiro & Paula Lorgelly & Alice Owen & Andre Renzaho, 2015. "Prevalence of diabetes in Zimbabwe: a systematic review with meta-analysis," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Claudia Geue & Paula Lorgelly & James Lewsey & Carole Hart & Andrew Briggs, 2015. "Hospital Expenditure at the End-of-Life: What Are the Impacts of Health Status and Health Risks?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Claudia Geue & Andrew Briggs & James Lewsey & Paula Lorgelly, 2014. "Population ageing and healthcare expenditure projections: new evidence from a time to death approach," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 885-896, November.
- Gang Chen & Brett Inder & Paula Lorgelly & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2013. "The Cyclical Behaviour Of Public And Private Health Expenditure In China," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(9), pages 1071-1092, September.
- Claudia Geue & James Lewsey & Paula Lorgelly & Lindsay Govan & Carole Hart & Andrew Briggs, 2012. "Spoilt For Choice: Implications Of Using Alternative Methods Of Costing Hospital Episode Statistics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(10), pages 1201-1216, October.
- Lorgelly, P.K. & Coast, J. & Smith, R.D., 2010. "Concepts of capability and overlooked applications," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 100(10), pages 1823-1824.
- Coast, Joanna & Smith, Richard D. & Lorgelly, Paula, 2008. "Welfarism, extra-welfarism and capability: The spread of ideas in health economics," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1190-1198, October.
- Stephen Knowles & Paula K. Lorgelly, 2002. "Are educational gender gaps a brake on economic development? Some cross-country empirical evidence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 118-149, January.
- Paula Lorgelly & Stephen Knowles & P. Dorian Owen, 2001. "Barro's fertility equations: the robustness of the role of female education and income," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1065-1075.
- Paula K. Lorgelly & P. Dorian Owen, 1999. "The effect of female and male schooling on economic growth in the Barro-Lee model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 537-557.
- Richard Smith & Paula Lorgelly & Hareth Al-Janabi & Sridhar Venkatapuram & Joanna Coast, 2012. "The Capability Approach: An Alternative Evaluation Paradigm for Health Economics?," Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 39, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (6) 2018-05-21 2018-05-21 2018-05-21 2018-07-16 2018-10-08 2020-03-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2005-10-15 2007-03-24
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2018-07-16 2018-10-08
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2018-05-21
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2018-10-08
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2019-03-04
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-05-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paula Kate Lorgelly should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.