Report NEP-INO-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani, 2018. "Heterogeneity of technology-specific R&D investments. Evidence from top R&D investors worldwide," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "R&D, Embodied Technological Change and Employment: Evidence from Spain," GLO Discussion Paper Series 214, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2018. "The Collaborative Innovation Bloc: A New Mission for Austrian Economics," Working Paper Series 1222, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Sugata Marjit, 2018. "Skill, Innovation and Wage Inequality: Can Immigrants be the Trump Card?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elena Grinza & Francesco Quatraro, 2018. "Workers' Replacements and Firms' Innovation Dynamics: New Evidence from Italian Matched Longitudinal Data," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 550, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Antoine Goujard & Pierre Guérin, 2018. "Financing innovative business investment in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1480, OECD Publishing.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Karine PELLIER, 2018. "Patents in the Long Run: Theory, History and Statistics," Working Papers of BETA 2018-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jane Humphries & Benjamin Schneider, 2016. "Spinning the Industrial Revolution," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _145, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cole, A. & Towse, A. & Lorgelly, P. & Sullivan, R., 2018. "Economics of Innovative Payment Models Compared with Single Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Research Papers 002030, Office of Health Economics.
- Yamamoto, Satoshi & Kan, Viktoriya & Bartnik, Roman, 2018. "Going Abroad to Innovate? The Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation in Foreign Business Expansion for Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers," CIS Discussion paper series 668, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lin, Chen & Liu, Sibo & Wei, Lai, 2018. "Banking and Innovation: A Review," ADBI Working Papers 815, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Sourav Bhattacharya & Pavel Chakraborty & Chirantan Chatterjee, 2018. "Intellectual Property Regimes and Firm Structure," Working Papers 240829812, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Estolatan, Eric & Geuna, Aldo & Guerzoni, Marco & Massimiliano Nuccio,, 2018. "Mapping the Evolution of the Robotics Industry: A cross country comparison," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201812, University of Turin.