Impact of a Global Pandemic on Health Technology Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Walker & Mark Sculpher & Karl Claxton & Steve Palmer, 2012. "Coverage with evidence development, only in research, risk sharing or patient access scheme? A framework for coverage decisions," Working Papers 077cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 1st June 2020
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-06-01 11:00:00
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kisser, Agnes & Tüchler, Heinz & Erdös, Judit & Wild, Claudia, 2016. "Factors influencing coverage decisions on medical devices: A retrospective analysis of 78 medical device appraisals for the Austrian hospital benefit catalogue 2008–2015," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 903-912.
- Fernando Antonanzas & Carmelo Juárez-Castelló & Reyes Lorente & Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas, 2019. "The Use of Risk-Sharing Contracts in Healthcare: Theoretical and Empirical Assessments," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(12), pages 1469-1483, December.
- Kasper M. Johannesen & Karl Claxton & Mark J. Sculpher & Allan J. Wailoo, 2018. "How to design the cost‐effectiveness appraisal process of new healthcare technologies to maximise population health: A conceptual framework," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 41-54, February.
- Matthew Franklin & James Lomas & Simon Walker & Tracey Young, 2019. "An Educational Review About Using Cost Data for the Purpose of Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 631-643, May.
- Löblová, Olga & Csanádi, Marcell & Ozierański, Piotr & Kaló, Zoltán & King, Lawrence & McKee, Martin, 2019. "Alternative access schemes for pharmaceuticals in Europe: Towards an emerging typology," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 630-634.
- Claire Rothery & Karl Claxton & Stephen Palmer & David Epstein & Rosanna Tarricone & Mark Sculpher, 2017. "Characterising Uncertainty in the Assessment of Medical Devices and Determining Future Research Needs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(S1), pages 109-123, February.
- Reyes Lorente & Fernando Antonanzas & Roberto Rodriguez-Ibeas, 2019. "Implementation of risk-sharing contracts as perceived by Spanish hospital pharmacists," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-8, December.
- A. Carletto & A. Cicchetti & S. Coretti & V. Moramarco & M. Ruggeri, 2019. "Money back guarantee? A cost–benefit framework of performance-based agreements (PBAs) for the reimbursement of pharmaceuticals," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 89-101, March.
- Makady, A. & van Veelen, A. & de Boer, A. & Hillege, H. & Klungel, O.H. & Goettsch, W., 2019. "Implementing managed entry agreements in practice: The Dutch reality check," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 267-274.
- Petrou, Panagiotis & Vandoros, Sotiris, 2015. "Cyprus in crisis: Recent changes in the pharmaceutical market and options for further reforms without sacrificing access to or quality of treatment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(5), pages 563-568.
- Josh Carlson & Katharine Gries & Kai Yeung & Sean Sullivan & Louis Garrison, 2014. "Current Status and Trends in Performance-Based Risk-Sharing Arrangements Between Healthcare Payers and Medical Product Manufacturers," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 231-238, June.
- Sabine E. Grimm & Debra Fayter & Bram L. T. Ramaekers & Svenja Petersohn & Rob Riemsma & Nigel Armstrong & Xavier Pouwels & Willem Witlox & Caro Noake & Gillian Worthy & Jos Kleijnen & Manuela A. Joor, 2019. "Pembrolizumab for Treating Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma: An Evidence Review Group Perspective of a NICE Single Technology Appraisal," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(10), pages 1195-1207, October.
- Christopher McCabe & Mike Paulden & Isaac Awotwe & Andrew Sutton & Peter Hall, 2020. "One-Way Sensitivity Analysis for Probabilistic Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: Conditional Expected Incremental Net Benefit," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 135-141, February.
- Haitham W. Tuffaha & Paul A. Scuffham, 2018. "The Australian Managed Entry Scheme: Are We Getting it Right?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 555-565, May.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & Peter Hall, 2013. "Navigating Time and Uncertainty in Health Technology Appraisal: Would a Map Help?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(9), pages 731-737, September.
- James Lomas & Miqdad Asaria & Laura Bojke & Chris P. Gale & Gerry Richardson & Simon Walker, 2018. "Which Costs Matter? Costs Included in Economic Evaluation and their Impact on Decision Uncertainty for Stable Coronary Artery Disease," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 403-413, December.
- Sabine Elisabeth Grimm & Mark Strong & Alan Brennan & Allan J. Wailoo, 2017. "The HTA Risk Analysis Chart: Visualising the Need for and Potential Value of Managed Entry Agreements in Health Technology Assessment," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(12), pages 1287-1296, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:18:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-020-00590-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.