Report NEP-INT-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nugraheni, Reninta Dewi & Widodo, Tri, 2018. "The Impact of ASEAN’S FTAs with China, Japan, Korea and Australia-New Zealand: An Analysis in GTAP Framework," MPRA Paper 86693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Esther A. Bøler & Swati Dhingra, 2018. "Firm-to-firm Connections in Colombian Imports," NBER Working Papers 24557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2018. "Temporary exports and characteristics of destination countries: First evidence from German transaction data," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hosaki Sano, 2018. "Labor union and firm fs relocation: A general oligopolistic equilibrium model analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Ana Cecília Fieler & Ann Harrison, 2018. "Escaping Import Competition and Downstream Tariffs," NBER Working Papers 24527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hosaki Sano, 2018. "The endogenous decisions of unionization and international trade: A general oligopolistic equilibrium model analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon & Henrekson, Magnus & Johannesson, Louise, 2018. "Getting the Facts Right on Born Globals," Working Paper Series 1210, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 17 Jan 2019.
- Andrea Ascani & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Andrea Morrison, 2018. "Heterogeneous Foreign Direct Investment and Local Innovation in Italian Provinces," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1820, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2018.
- Olivier Cadot & Julien Gourdon & Frank van Tongeren, 2018. "Estimating Ad Valorem Equivalents of Non-Tariff Measures: Combining Price-Based and Quantity-Based Approaches," OECD Trade Policy Papers 215, OECD Publishing.
- Firanchuk, Alexander (Фиранчук, Александр), 2018.
"The Russian Food Embargo, its Impact on Food Imports, and the Role of Third Countries in Violating the Embargo (Re-Export)
[Российское Продуктовое Эмбарго, Его Влияние На Импорт Продовольственных Т," Working Papers 041802, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes, 2018. "Networks and Trade," NBER Working Papers 24556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Fugazza & Marcelo Olarreaga & Cristian Ugarte, 2018. "On the heterogeneous effects of market-access barriers: Evidence from small and large Peruvian exporters," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016256, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Sarah Guillou & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Firm export diversification and change in workforce composition," Sciences Po publications 22, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Aghion, Antonin Bergeaud, Matthieu Lequien, Marc J. Melitz, 2018. "The Impact of Exports on Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 678, Banque de France.
- Andrea Fracasso & Massimo Riccabonii & Martina Sartori & Stefano Schiavo, 2017. "Modeling the future evolution of the virtual water trade network," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4krkv5tkmp8, Sciences Po.
- Martínez Flores, Fernanda, 2018. "The deterrence effect of immigration enforcement in transit countries: Evidence from Central American deportees," Ruhr Economic Papers 749, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Maignen, F. & Berdud, M. & Hampson, G. & Lorgelly, P., 2017. "Public Health and Economic Implications of the United Kingdom Exiting the EU and the Single Market," Consulting Reports 001933, Office of Health Economics.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana (Михайлова, Татьяна) & Aksyuk, Svetlana (Аксюк, Светлана), 2018.
"Commodity Structure of Imports of the Russian Federation During the Period of the Foreign Trade Embargo
[Товарная Структура Импорта Рф В Период Внешнеторгового Эмбарго]," Working Papers 041803, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Damien J. Neveny, 2018. "Things have changed (or Have they ?) Tariff protection and environmental concerns in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/20, European University Institute.
- Eduardo Fernando Terán Yépez & Luna Santos Roldán, 2018. "Toward International Market Selection: A Practical Tool To Select The Most Appropriate Export Market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508501, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wolfgang Britz & Roberto Roson, 2018. "G-RDEM: A GTAP-based recursive dynamic CGE model for long-term baseline generation and analysis," Working Papers 2018: 11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2017. "How to Cope with Volatile Commodity Export Prices: Four Proposals," Working Paper Series rwp17-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rim Berahab & Uri Dadush, 2018. "Will the African Free Trade Agreement Succeed?," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1810, Policy Center for the New South.
- Rita Yi Man Li & Beiqi Tang, 2017. "Determinants of foreign direct investment inflow in real estate sector," ERES eres2017_349, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Korzhenevych, Artem & Bröcker, Johannes, 2018. "Investment subsidies and regional welfare: A dynamic framework," CEPIE Working Papers 02/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Staff Working Papers 18-19, Bank of Canada.
- Inkoo Lee & Sang Soo Park & Marios Zachariadis, 2018. "Non-Linearities in International Prices," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Mai Miyamoto & Kenji Takeuchi, 2018. "Explaining Trade Flows in Renewable Energy Products: The Role of Technological Development," Discussion Papers 1819, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Mas, Núria, 2016. "'Globesity'? The effects of globalization on obesity and caloric intake," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67966, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.