The Impact of ASEAN’S FTAs with China, Japan, Korea and Australia-New Zealand: An Analysis in GTAP Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812701350_0018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2006.
"Computational Analysis of the Menu of US-Japan Trade Policies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 805-855, June.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004. "Computational Analysis of the Menu of U.S.-Japan Trade Policies," Working Papers 515, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004. "Computational Analysis of the Menu of U.S.-Japan Trade Policies," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-63, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2011. "ASEAN’s Free Trade Agreements with the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea: A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 75, Asian Development Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects Of The "New Age" Free Trade Agreement Between Japan And Singapore,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 18, pages 483-523
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Angel Versetti & Adam Heal, 2015. "Japan-ASEAN Economic Partnership: Prospects for 2015 and Beyond," Trade Insights Series 5, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Alain de Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 1987. "Agricultural Price Policy in General Equilibrium Models: Results and Comparisons," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 230-246.
- Mary E. Burfisher & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2001. "The Impact of NAFTA on the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 125-144, Winter.
- Sheng, Yu & Tang, Hsiao Chink & Xu, Xinpeng, 2012. "The Impact of ACFTA on People’s Republic of China–ASEAN Trade: Estimates Based on an Extended Gravity Model for Component Trade," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 99, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Free Trade Agreement; Tariff Liberalisation; GTAP Simulations;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2018-05-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-21 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2018-05-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .