The Contribution of Productivity Linkages to the General Equilibrium Analysis of Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Veronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010.
"Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
519, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwe, 2010. "Agricultural Trade, Liberalization, Productivity Gain, and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1022, CIRPEE.
- Kawasaki, Kenichi, 2015. "The relative significance of EPAs in Asia-Pacific," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 19-30.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2006.
"A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 3(1).
- Thomas W. Hertel, 2006. "A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- KAWASAKI Kenichi, 2010. "The Macro and Sectoral Significance of an FTAAP," ESRI Discussion paper series 244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Thomas W. Hertel & L. Alan Winters, 2006. "Poverty and the WTO : Impacts of the Doha Development Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7411.
- KAWASAKI Kenichi, 2014. "The Relative Significance of EPAs in Asia-Pacific," Discussion papers 14009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Arashiro, Zuleika & Goldbaum, Sergio & Lima, Maria Lúcia Labate Mantovanini Pádua & Lima, Ieda Miyuki Koshi Dias De & Pedrossian Neto, Pedro, 2005. "Regional trade agreements and the world trade organization," Textos para discussão 146, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Global impacts of Doha trade reform scenarios on poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3735, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:1193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .