Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
: (+48 22) 55 49 144
(+48 22) 831 28 46
ul. Dluga 44/50, 00-241 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2011. "Roads as Channel of Centrifugal Policy Transfer. Spatial Interactions Model Revised," ERSA conference papers ersa11p720, European Regional Science Association.
- Janusz Kudla & Agata Kocia & Katarzyna Kopczewska & Robert Kruszewski & Konrad Walczyk, 2015. "Optimal Fiscal Policy In An Open Economy With Capital Income Shifting And Consumer Cross-Border Purchases," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, pages 9-30.
- Katarzyna Kopczewska & Mateusz Kopyt, 2014. "Non-linear corrections in market method of patent valuation," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 10(3), pages 177-190, October.
- Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2014. "L-moments skewness and kurtosis as measures of regional convergence and cohesion," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(4), pages 251-266, November.
- Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2013. "The spatial range of local governments: does geographical distance affect governance and public service?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 793-810.
- Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2013. "Roads as Channels of Centrifugal Policy Transfer: A Spatial Interaction Model Revised," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw.
- Krzysztof Chrostek & Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2013. "Spatial Prediction Models for Real Estate Market Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 35.
- Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2009. "Tourism as a Public Good – Local Government Perspective," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Krzysztof Chrostek & Katarzyna Kopczewska, 2013.
"Spatial Prediction Models for Real Estate Market Analysis,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 35.
- Marcelo Cajias, 2017. "Is there room for another hedonic model? –The advantages of the GAMLSS approach in real estate research," ERES eres2017_226, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katarzyna Kopczewska should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.