Roads as Channel of Centrifugal Policy Transfer. Spatial Interactions Model Revised
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob J de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009.
"Exponential or Power Distance-Decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Exponential or Power Distance-decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacob J. De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," ERSA conference papers ersa05p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P., 2010. "The broader effects of transportation infrastructure: Spatial econometrics and productivity approaches," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 317-326, May.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Andrew F. Haughwout, 1999. "Regional fiscal cooperation in metropolitan areas: An exploration," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 579-600.
- Rephann, Terance & Isserman, Andrew, 1994. "New highways as economic development tools: An evaluation using quasi-experimental matching methods," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 723-751, December.
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J., 1992. "The contribution of publicly provided inputs to states' economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 229-241, June.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .