Instytut Badań StrukturalnychWarszawa, Poland
: +48 22 629 33 82
+48 22 355 29 49
ul. Rejtana 15 lok. 28, 02-516 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:ibswapl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Iga Magda & Aneta Kielczewska & Nicola Brandt, 2018. "The “Family 500+” child allowance and female labour supply in Poland," IBS Working Papers 01/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Wojciech Hardy & Aneta Kielczewska & Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda, 2016. "Job retention among older workers in Central and Eastern Europe," IBS Working Papers 11/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Piotr Bledowski & Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Agnieszka Fihel & Aneta Kielczewska & Irena E. Kotowska & Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda & Magda Malec & Marek Okolski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Population ageing, labour market and public finance in Poland," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number popageing2017 edited by Piotr Lewandowski & Jan Rutkowski.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Iga Magda & Aneta Kielczewska & Nicola Brandt, 2018.
"The “Family 500+” child allowance and female labour supply in Poland,"
IBS Working Papers
01/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Jakub Sawulski, 2017. "Is Poland a welfare state?," IBS Policy Papers 02/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2017-01-22 2018-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2017-01-22 2018-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-01-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aneta Kielczewska
(Aneta Kiełczewska) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.