CICERO Senter for Klimaforskning Oslo, Norway
Universitetet i Oslo
: 22 85 87 50
22 85 87 51
Pb. 1129 Blindern, 0318 Oslo
RePEc:edi:cicerno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Samuel Bobbino & Héctor Galván & Mikel González-Eguino, 2013. "Budget-Neutral Financing to Unlock Energy Savings Potential: An Analysis of the ESCO Model in Barcelona," Working Papers 2013-01, BC3.
- David Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2013. "Understanding Public Support for Externality-Correcting Taxes and Subsidies: A Lab Experiment," Working Papers 2013-04, BC3.
- Steffen KALLBEKKEN & Ottar MAESTAD & Nathan RIVE, "undated". "The Cost of Sectoral Differentiation of Climate Policy: The Case of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," EcoMod2004 330600074, EcoMod.
- HAGEM Cathrine & KALLBEKKEN Steffen & MÆSTAD Ottar & WESTSKOG Hege, "undated". "Simultaneous Market Power for Complementary Goods: Gas and Emission Permit Exports," EcoMod2003 330700066, EcoMod.
- Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan, 2017. "Accepting market failure: Cultural worldviews and the opposition to corrective environmental policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 193-204.
- David R. Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2017. "The Role of Budgetary Information in the Preference for Externality-Correcting Subsidies over Taxes: A Lab Experiment on Public Support," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Galarraga, Ibon & Abadie, Luis M. & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2016. "Designing incentive schemes for promoting energy-efficient appliances: A new methodology and a case study for Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 24-36.
- García, Jorge H. & Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Torvanger, Asbjørn, 2016. "Willingness to accept local wind energy development: Does the compensation mechanism matter?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 165-173.
- Detlef F. Sprinz & Bruce Bueno de Mesquita & Steffen Kallbekken & Frans Stokman & Håkon Sælen & Robert Thomson, 2016. "Predicting Paris: Multi-Method Approaches to Forecast the Outcomes of Global Climate Negotiations," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(3), pages 172-187.
- Tørnblad, Silje H. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Korneliussen, Kristine & Mideksa, Torben K., 2014. "Using mobility management to reduce private car use: Results from a natural field experiment in Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 9-15.
- Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan, 2014. "The impact of trial runs on the acceptability of environmental taxes: Experimental evidence," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 84-95.
- Cherry, Todd L. & García, Jorge H. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Torvanger, Asbjørn, 2014. "The development and deployment of low-carbon energy technologies: The role of economic interests and cultural worldviews on public support," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 562-566.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Sælen, Håkon, 2013. "‘Nudging’ hotel guests to reduce food waste as a win–win environmental measure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 325-327.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Garcia, Jorge H. & Korneliussen, Kristine, 2013. "Determinants of public support for transport taxes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 67-78.
- Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & McEvoy, David M., 2013. "Cooperation in and out of markets: An experimental comparison of public good games and markets with externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 93-96.
- Steffen Kallbekken & Håkon Sælen & Erlend Hermansen, 2013. "Bridging the Energy Efficiency Gap: A Field Experiment on Lifetime Energy Costs and Household Appliances," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Asbjørn Torvanger & Steffen Kallbekken & Petter Tollefsen, 2012. "Oil price scenarios and climate policy: welfare effects of including transportation in the EU emissions trading system," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(7), pages 753-768, October.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & Cherry, Todd L., 2011. "Do you not like Pigou, or do you not understand him? Tax aversion and revenue recycling in the lab," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-64, July.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Sælen, Håkon, 2011. "Public acceptance for environmental taxes: Self-interest, environmental and distributional concerns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2966-2973, May.
- Sclen, Håkon & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2011. "A choice experiment on fuel taxation and earmarking in Norway," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2181-2190, September.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Westskog, Hege & Mideksa, Torben K., 2010. "Appeals to social norms as policy instruments to address consumption externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 447-454, August.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Aasen, Marianne, 2010. "The demand for earmarking: Results from a focus group study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2183-2190, September.
- Steffen Kallbekken & Stephan Kroll & Todd L Cherry, 2010. "Pigouvian tax aversion and inequity aversion in the lab," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1914-1921.
- Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2010. "The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3579-3585, July.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Flottorp, Line S. & Rive, Nathan, 2007. "CDM baseline approaches and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4154-4163, August.
- Steffen Kallbekken & Jon Hovi, 2007. "The price of non-compliance with the Kyoto Protocol: The remarkable case of Norway," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Steffen Kallbekken, 2007. "Why the CDM will reduce carbon leakage," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 197-211, May.
- Kallbekken Steffen & Mideksa Torben K, 2007. "Letter: Why Urgent Emissions Reductions are Needed," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 4(5), pages 1-2, November.
- Cathrine Hagem & Steffen Kallbekken & Ottar Mæstad & Hege Westskog, 2006. "Market Power with Interdependent Demand: Sale of Emission Permits and Natural Gas from Russia," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Kallbekken, Steffen & Maestad, Ottar & Westskog, Hege, 2005. "Enforcing the Kyoto Protocol: sanctions and strategic behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2112-2122, November.
- Steffen Kallbekken, 2005. "The cost of sectoral differentiation in the EU emissions trading scheme," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Steffen Kallbekken & Hege Westskog, 2005. "Should Developing Countries Take on Binding Commitments in a Climate Agreement? An Assessment of Gains and Uncertainty," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 41-60.
- Asbjørn Torvanger & Kristin Rypdal & Steffen Kallbekken, 2005. "Geological CO 2 Storage as a Climate Change Mitigation Option," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 693-715, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2013-01-26 2014-10-17
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2013-02-08
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2013-02-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Steffen Kallbekken should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.