Report NEP-PUB-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "How taxes and welfare distort work incentives: static lifecycle and dynamic perspectives," IFS Working Papers W13/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Etienne Lehmann & François Marical & Laurence Rioux, 2012. "Labor Income Responds Differently to Income-Tax and Payroll-Tax Reforms," Working Papers 2012-24, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ebeke, C. & Ehrhart, H., 2013. "Tax Revenue Instability in sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working papers 418, Banque de France.
- Randjelovic, Sasa, 2013. "Effects of income tax on personal savings: econometric evidence from Serbia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ehrhart, H., 2013. "Elections and the structure of taxation in developing countries," Working papers 419, Banque de France.
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2012. "Lifetime inequality and redistribution," IFS Working Papers W12/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2013. "Understanding Public Support for Externality-Correcting Taxes and Subsidies: A Lab Experiment," Working Papers 2013-04, BC3.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2013. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Advanced Economies: A Survey," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 78, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Stephen Coate, 2013. "Evaluating Durable Public Good Provision using Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 18767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engin Kara & Jasmin Sin, 2012. "Fiscal Multiplier in a Credit-Constrained New Keynesian Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/634, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.