Report NEP-EXP-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Jan Meise & Gari Walkowitz & Eyal Winter, 2013. "Experimental Study of Bilateral Cooperation Under a Political Conflict: The Case of Israelis and Palestinians," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An Eye-Tracking Study of Feature-Based Choice in One-Shot Games," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2013. "Understanding Public Support for Externality-Correcting Taxes and Subsidies: A Lab Experiment," Working Papers 2013-04, BC3.
- David Danz & Frank HÃ¼ber & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Schmid, 2013. "â€˜I'll do it by myself as I knew it all alongâ€™: On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," MPRA Paper 44124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2013. "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," NBER Working Papers 18748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2013. "Manipulating Reliance on Intuition Reduces Risk and Ambiguity Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1301, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- Bruno Crépon & Esther Duflo & Marc Gurgand & Roland Rathelot & Philippe Zamora, 2012. "Do Labor Market Policies have Displacement Effects? Evidence from a Clustered Randomized Experiment," Working Papers 2012-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans & Huub Meijers, 2013. "The importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for measuring IQ," CPB Discussion Paper 231, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sylvie Blasco & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2012-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.