|Terminal Degree:||2000 Department of Economics; Harvard University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research Department Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
RePEc:edi:rdimfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Florence Jaumotte, 2006. "Maintaining Switzerland's Top Innovation Capacity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 487, OECD Publishing.
- Florence Jaumotte & Nigel Pain, 2005. "From Innovation Development to Implementation: Evidence from the Community Innovation Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 458, OECD Publishing.
- Florence Jaumotte & Nigel Pain, 2005. "An Overview of Public Policies to Support Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 456, OECD Publishing.
- Florence Jaumotte & Nigel Pain, 2005. "From Ideas to Development: The Determinants of R&D and Patenting," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 457, OECD Publishing.
- Florence Jaumotte & Nigel Pain, 2005. "Innovation in the Business Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 459, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Romain Duval & Florence Jaumotte, 2004. "Coping with Ageing: A Dynamic Approach to Quantify the Impact of Alternative Policy Options on Future Labour Supply in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 371, OECD Publishing.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2003. "Female Labour Force Participation: Past Trends and Main Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 376, OECD Publishing.
- Delbecque, Bernard & Jaumotte, Florence, 1998. "A Model of Targeted Exchange Rates," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 1998014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jaumotte, Florence, 1997. "Technology Diffusion and Trade : An Empirical Investigation," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 1997021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Olivier Blanchard & Florence Jaumotte & Prakash Loungani, 2014.
"Labor market policies and IMF advice in advanced economies during the Great Recession,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Mr. Olivier J Blanchard & Mr. Prakash Loungani & Ms. Florence Jaumotte, 2013. "Labor Market Policies and IMF Advice in Advanced Economies during the Great Recession," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 2013/002, International Monetary Fund.
- Florence Jaumotte & Subir Lall & Chris Papageorgiou, 2013. "Rising Income Inequality: Technology, or Trade and Financial Globalization?," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(2), pages 271-309, June.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2005. "Les femmes sur le marché du travail : Évidence empirique sur le rôle des politiques économiques et autres déterminants dans les pays de l'OCDE," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2003(2), pages 57-123.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2004. "Labour Force Participation of Women: Empirical Evidence on The Role of Policy and Other Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 51-108.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Florence Jaumotte should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.