Coping with Ageing: A Dynamic Approach to Quantify the Impact of Alternative Policy Options on Future Labour Supply in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin van Gameren, 2008. "Labor Force Participation of Mexican Elderly: The Importance of Health," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(1), pages 89-127.
- Balleer, Almut & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Turunen, Jarkko, 2009. "Labour force participation in the euro area: a cohort based analysis," Working Paper Series 1049, European Central Bank.
- Martin O'BRIEN, 2010. "Older male labour force participation in OECD countries: Pension reform and “the reserve army of labour”," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 149(3), pages 239-259, September.
- Christian Dudel, 2009. "The Demographic Dilemma: Fertility, Female Labor Force Participation and Future Growth in Germany 2007-2060," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 158, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lothar Funk, 2004. "Employment Opportunities for Older Workers: A Comparison of Selected OECD Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 22-33, 07.
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005.
"Long-Term Labour Force Projections for the 25 EU Member States:A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing,"
Labor and Demography
0512006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005. "Long-term labour force projections for the 25 EU Member States: A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 235, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jürgen Janger & Johann Scharler & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2006. "The Potential Growth Prospects of the Austrian Economy — Methods and Determinants," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 24-52.
- Mathieu LefÃ¨bvre & Pierre Pestieau, 2006.
"The generosity of the welfare state towards the elderly,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(5), pages 351-360, December.
- LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2006. "The generosity of the welfare state towards the elderly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1894, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fenge, Robert & Peglow, François, 2018.
"Decomposition of demographic effects on the german pension system,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 61-76.
- Robert Fenge & François Peglow, 2017. "Decomposition of Demographic Effects on the German Pension System," CESifo Working Paper Series 6834, CESifo.
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2008.
"Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors,"
13390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors," DULBEA Working Papers 09-04.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ehing, Daniel & Moog, Stefan, 2012. "Erwerbspersonen- und Arbeitsvolumenprojektionen bis ins Jahr 2060," FZG Discussion Papers 51, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- A. Bovenberg, 2005. "Balancing Work and Family Life during the Life Course," De Economist, Springer, vol. 153(4), pages 399-423, December.
- Ulrike Schneider & Birgit Trukeschitz & Richard Mühlmann & Ivo Ponocny, 2013. "“Do I Stay Or Do I Go?”—Job Change And Labor Market Exit Intentions Of Employees Providing Informal Care To Older Adults," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(10), pages 1230-1249, October.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:386486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdemographic trends and forecasts; economics of gender; force de travail et emploi; labour force and employment; politique des retraites; retirement; retirement policies; retraites; size and structure; taille et structure; tendances et prévisions démographiques; économie de l'égalité des sexes;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:371-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.