Report NEP-ENT-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brixy, Udo & Grotz, Reinhold, 2006. "Regional patterns and determinants of new firm formation and survival in western Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200605, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "When Do Employees Leave Their Job for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Discussion Papers 1023, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Georg Metzger & Michaela Niefert, 2006. "Restart-Performance and the Returns of Previous Self-Employment," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Brixy, Udo & Kohaut, Susanne & Schnabel, Claus, 2005. "How fast do newly founded firms mature? : empirical analyses on job quality in start-ups," IAB Discussion Paper 200502, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers and Entry in Developing Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation : evidence from french manufacturing firms," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Blenker, Per & Dreisler, Poul & Kjeldsen, John, 2006. "Uddannelse i Entrepreneurship - Universiteternes nye udfordring. En ramme til forståelse og udvikling af entrepreneurielle universitetsmiljøer Entrepreneurship Education - the New Challenge Facing the," Working Papers 2006-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2006. "Maintaining Switzerland's Top Innovation Capacity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 487, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," NBER Working Papers 12293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björn Alecke & Christoph Alsleben & Frank Scharr & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Evidence on the Geographic Concentration of German Industries: Do High-Tech Clusters Really Matter?," Discussion Papers in Economics 03_04, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.