Maintaining Switzerland's Top Innovation Capacity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Manuela Natario & Joao Pedro Couto & Ascensao Maria Braga & Teresa Maria Tiago, 2011. "Evaluating The Determinants Of National Innovative Capacity Among European Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1342, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative burdens; bankruptcy law; basic research; brevets; business-academic links; capital-risque; charges administratives; concurrence sur les marchés de produits; double taxation; double taxation; droit des faillites; innovation; innovation; liens entre secteur privé et universités; organisme de recherche public; patents; product market competition; public research organisations; R&D; R&D; recherche fondamentale; scientifiques et ingénieurs; scientists and engineers; Suisse; Switzerland; tertiary education; venture capital; éducation tertiaire;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-06-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2006-06-17 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:487-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .