Evidence on the Geographic Concentration of German Industries: Do High-Tech Clusters Really Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Jehan Decrop, 2005. "Geographical agglomeration: Ellison and Glaeser's index applied to the case of Belgian manufacturing industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 567-583.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Eric, Strobl & Antonio Carlos, Teixeira, 2003.
"Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Industries: A comparison of Three small European Countries,"
5704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & TEIXEIRA, Antonio Carlos, 2003. "Agglomeration economies and the location of industries: a comparison of three small European countries," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2003067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2006-06-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2006-06-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2006-06-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2006-06-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mik:wpaper:03_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wsdorde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Eva Borchard The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Eva Borchard to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wsdorde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.