(80%) College of Business and Economics Yerevan, Armenia
American University of Armenia
RePEc:edi:cbeauam (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Antinyan, Armenak & Baghdasaryan, Vardan & Grigoryan, Aleksandr, 2021. "Charitable giving, social capital and positional concerns," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2021/33, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Armenak Antinyan & Vardan Baghdasaryan & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2018. "Social Preferences, Public Good Provision, Social Capital and Positional Concerns: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp625, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Aleksandr Grigoryan & Knar Khachatryan, 2018. "Remittances and Emigration Intentions: Evidence from Armenia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp626, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Grigoryan, Aleksandr, 2011. "Interaction between monetary policy and income inequality in a deposits market," MPRA Paper 43555, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Narek Ohanyan & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2021. "Measuring monetary policy: rules versus discretion," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 35-60, July.
- Gor A. Khachatryan & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2020. "Export Growth Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate: Evidence from Armenia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 493-509, July.
- Knar Khachatryan & Valentina Hartarska & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2017. "Performance and Capital Structure of Microfinance Institutions in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 395-419, September.
- Aleksandr Hrachik Grigoryan, 2013. "A Model for Anocracy," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 22(1), pages 3-24, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Armenak Antinyan & Vardan Baghdasaryan & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2018.
"Social Preferences, Public Good Provision, Social Capital and Positional Concerns: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp625, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Armenak Antinyan & Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi, 2018. "What Matters for Whistleblowing on Tax Evaders? Survey and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 07/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Knar Khachatryan & Valentina Hartarska & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2017.
"Performance and Capital Structure of Microfinance Institutions in Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 395-419, September.
- N’Guessan, Marie Noëlle & Hartarska, Valentina, 2021. "Funding for BOP in Emerging Markets: Organizational Forms and Capital Structures of Microfinance Institutions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Knar Khachatryan & Vardan Baghdasaryan & Valentina Hartarska, 2018. "Is the model loans-plus-savings better for microfinance in ECA? A PSM comparison," Working Paper c5a69366-4231-479c-879d-c, European Microfinance Network.
- Kuo‐Cheng Kuo & Wen‐Min Lu & Thanh Nhan Dinh, 2020. "Firm performance and ownership structure: Dynamic network data envelopment analysis approach," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(4), pages 608-623, June.
- Al-Azzam, Moh'd & Mimouni, Karim & Smaoui, Houcem & Temimi, Akram, 2022. "Subsidies vs. deposits and cost inefficiency in microfinance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 212-235.
- Md Aslam Mia & Hasanul Banna & Abu Hanifa Md Noman & Md Rabiul Alam & Md. Sohel Rana, 2022. "Factors affecting borrowers’ turnover in microfinance institutions: A panel evidence," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Ivailo Marinov, 2019. "Trans-Border Expansion In The Quick Loans Sector (Problems And Solutions)," Economic Archive, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 2 Year 20, pages 43-62.
- Md Aslam Mia & Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Wai‐Yan Wong, 2022. "Female participation and financial performance of microfinance institutions: Evidence from transition economies," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 40(5), September.
- Amidou Ayinla Akangbe Fadikpe & Richard Danquah & Mohammed Aidoo & Dejene Adugna Chomen & Richard Yankey & Xie Dongmei, 2022. "Linkages between social and financial performance: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa microfinance institutions," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 17(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Valentina Hartarska & Ariane Szafarz, 2019. "Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth: The Conflicting Impacts of Subsidies and Deposits on the Cost-Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 19-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Banto, Jean Michel & Monsia, Atokê Fredia, 2021. "Microfinance institutions, banking, growth and transmission channel: A GMM panel data analysis from developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 126-150.
- Syeda Sonia Parvin & Belayet Hossain & Muhammad Mohiuddin & Qingfeng Cao, 2020. "Capital Structure, Financial Performance, and Sustainability of Micro-Finance Institutions (MFIs) in Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-18, August.
- Aleksandr Hrachik Grigoryan, 2013.
"A Model for Anocracy,"
Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 22(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Workneh, Téwodros W., 2019. "Counter-terrorism in Ethiopia: manufacturing insecurity, monopolizing speech," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2018-10-15 2018-10-22 2022-01-10
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2018-10-15 2018-10-22 2022-01-10
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2018-10-22 2022-01-10
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2018-10-15
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2018-10-15
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-10-15
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2018-10-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aleksandr Grigoryan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.