Report NEP-TRA-2022-01-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Štěpán Mikula & Josef Montag, 2022. "Roma and Bureaucrats: A Field Experiment in the Czech Republic," MUNI ECON Working Papers 2022-01, Masaryk University, revised Feb 2023.
- Álvaro Pina & Patrizio Sicari, 2021. "Enhancing regional convergence in the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1696, OECD Publishing.
- Teemu Makkonen & Timo Mitze, 2021. "Geo-political conflicts, economic sanctions and international knowledge flows," Papers 2112.00564, arXiv.org.
- Coad, Alex & Srhoj, Stjepan, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Persistence of High Growth Firms: A 'Broken Clock' Critique," MPRA Paper 110991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selina Gangl, 2021. "Do soda taxes affect the consumption and health of school-aged children? Evidence from France and Hungary," Papers 2111.14521, arXiv.org.
- Liesbet Vranken & Ewa Tabeau & Peter Roebeling & Pavel Ciaian, 2021. "Agricultural land market regulations in the EU Member States," JRC Research Reports JRC126310, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gaygysyz Ashyrov & Helen PoltimÃ¤e, 2022. "Does Corruption Hinder Firm Energy Efficiency? Evidence From Vietnam," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 137, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Dmitry Gornostaev & Alexey Ponomarenko & Sergei Seleznev & Alexandra Sterkhova, 2021. "A Real-Time Historical Database of Macroeconomic Indicators for Russia," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps76, Bank of Russia.
- Antinyan, Armenak & Baghdasaryan, Vardan & Grigoryan, Aleksandr, 2021. "Charitable giving, social capital and positional concerns," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2021/33, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Miller, Marcus & Ben Zissimos, 2021. "Without liberty and justice, what extremes to expect? Two contemporary perspectives," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 591, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).