Report NEP-TRA-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Russian Federation; 2018 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/275, International Monetary Fund.
- Yongzheng Liu & Bingyang Lv & Hang Tai & Chenping Yang, 2018. "Fiscal Incentives and Local Tax Competition: Evidence from China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1817, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018.
"Постижения И Предизвикателства На Устойчивото Аграрно Развитие В България И Китай
[Achievements and challenges of sustainable agrarian development in Bulgaria and China]," MPRA Paper 89407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Republic of Kazakhstan; 2018 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Oliwia Komada & Pawel Strzelecki & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2018. "A regression discontinuity evaluation of reducing early retirement eligibility in Poland," GRAPE Working Papers 30, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Karine Torosyan & Norberto Pignatti & Maksym Obrizan, 2018. "Job market outcomes of IDPs: the case of Georgia," Working Papers 002-18 JEL Codes: D74, J2, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Xiao, Wei & Zhao, Guochang, 2018. "Agricultural Land and Rural-Urban Migration in China: A New Pattern," RIEI Working Papers 2018-09, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Republic of Latvia; 2018 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for the Republic of Latvia," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Li, Leona Shao-Zhi & Cui, Chuantao, 2018. "High-speed rail and inventory reduction: Firm-level evidence from China," RIEI Working Papers 2018-08, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Chu, Junhong & Liu, Haoming & Png, I. P. L., 2018. "Non-Labor Income and the Age of Marriage: Evidence from China's Heating Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 11754, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Shanoyan, Aleksan, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of Pre-Determined Food Demand in Russia," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266579, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Myriam Linster & Chan Yang, 2018. "China’s Progress Towards Green Growth: An International Perspective," OECD Green Growth Papers 2018/05, OECD Publishing.
- Chmielewska, Barbara, 2018. "Changes in diversity of farm income in Member States of the European Union," Problems of Agricultural Economics 276385, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Burmaa Jamiyansuren, 2018. "Development of Housing Policy: Ulaanbaatar (UB) city, Mongolia Case," ERES eres2018_329, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Armenak Antinyan & Vardan Baghdasaryan & Aleksandr Grigoryan, 2018. "Social Preferences, Public Good Provision, Social Capital and Positional Concerns: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp625, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Christopher Kowalke, 2018. "Real estate investment funds in Poland - current situation and development prospects," ERES eres2018_57, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jiangze Bian & Zhiguo He & Kelly Shue & Hao Zhou, 2018. "Leverage-Induced Fire Sales and Stock Market Crashes," NBER Working Papers 25040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junxue Jia & Siying Ding & Yongzheng Liu, 2018. "Decentralization, Incentives, and Tax Enforcement," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1819, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gajewski Pawe³, 2018. "Demand and Supply Shock Symmetry across Polish Voievodships," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2018, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.