Report NEP-CIS-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Csaba Weiner, 2018. "Security of energy supply and gas diversification in Poland," IWE Working Papers 243, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2018.
"Пољопривреда Краснодарске Покрајине И Агрохолдинг Кубањ
[Agriculture of Krasnodar Krai and Agroholding Kuban]," MPRA Paper 89296, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Aleksandr Grigoryan & Knar Khachatryan, 2018. "Remittances and Emigration Intentions: Evidence from Armenia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp626, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ilya Kuzminov & Irina Loginova & Elena Khabirova, 2018. "Stress Scenario Development: Global Challenges For The Russian Agricultural Sector," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alma Kudebayeva, 2018. "Chronic Poverty in Kazakhstan," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp627, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Trilochan Tripathy, 2018. "Persistence in the Russian Stock Market Volatility Indices," CESifo Working Paper Series 7243, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eraslan, Sercan & Ali, Faek Menla, 2018. "Oil price shocks and stock return volatility: New evidence based on volatility impulse response analysis," Discussion Papers 38/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.