Marina Mileo Gorsuch
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
St. Catherine University
: (651) 690-8850
2400 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105-1794
RePEc:edi:edcscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Gorsuch, Marina Mileo & Williams, Kari Charlotte Wigness, 2017. "Family matters: Development of new family interrelationship variables for US IPUMS data projects," Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, IOS Press, issue 2, pages 123-149.
- Marina Gorsuch, 2016. "Decomposing the increase in men’s time on childcare during the great recession," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 53-82, March.
- Gorsuch, M.M. & Sanders, S.G. & Wu, B., 2014. "Tooth loss in appalachia and the mississippi delta relative to other regions in the united states 1999-2010," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 104(5), pages 85-91.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marina Gorsuch, 2016.
"Decomposing the increase in men’s time on childcare during the great recession,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 53-82, March.
- Patrick Bauer & Lyudmyla Sonchak, 2017. "The effect of macroeconomic conditions on parental time with children: evidence from the American time use survey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 905-924, September.
- Maryna Tverdostup & Tiiu Paas, 2019. "Valuation Of Human Capital And The Gender Wage Gap In Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 118, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2018. "Crisis at Home: Mancession-induced Change in Intrahousehold Distribution," Post-Print hal-01770180, HAL.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2019.
"Crisis at home: mancession-induced change in intrahousehold distribution,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 277-308, January.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2018. "Crisis at Home: Mancession-induced Change in Intrahousehold Distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01770180, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marina Mileo Gorsuch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.