Report NEP-LMA-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky & Xiqian Wang, 2020. "Teacher Pension Enhancements and Staffing in an Urban School District," Working Papers 2006, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Marie Boltz & Bart Cockx & Ana Maria Diaz & Luz Magdalena Salas, 2020. "How Does Working-Time Flexibility Affect Workers’ Productivity in a Routine Job? Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 20/1007, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore & Strain, Michael R., 2020. "Employment Effects of the Earned Income Tax Credit: Taking the Long View," IZA Discussion Papers 13818, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Khalid ElFayoumi, 2020. "Firm Financing and the Relative Demand for Labor and Capital," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1908, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Inés Berniell & Lucila Berniell & Dolores de la Mata & María Edo & Yarine Fawaz & Matilde P. Machado & Mariana Marchionni, 2020. "Motherhood and the Allocation of Talent," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0270, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Gorzig, Marina Mileo & Rho, Deborah, 2020. "The Effect of the 2016 United States Presidential Election on Employment Discrimination," GLO Discussion Paper Series 701, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Miguel A. Fonseca & Ricardo Gonçalves & Joana Pinho & Giovanni Tabacco, 2020. "Cartel deterrence and manager labor market in US and EU antitrust jurisdictions: theory and experimental data," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Maria Koumenta & Mario Pagliero & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2020. "Occupational Licensing and the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 563, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sílvia Garcia-Mandicó & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2020. "Spillovers in pension incentives and the joint retirement behavior of Spanish couples," Working Papers 2020-13, FEDEA.
- Cowan, James & Goldhaber, Dan & Holzer, Harry J. & Naito, Natsumi & Xu, Zeyu, 2020. "Career and Technical Education in High School and Postsecondary Career Pathways in Washington State," IZA Discussion Papers 13817, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Ramskogler & Aleksandra Riedl & Florian Schoiswohl, 2020. "Swinging female labor demand – How the public sector influences gender wage gaps in Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp302, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky & Fangda Wang, 2020. "How Teachers Value Pension Wealth: A Reexamination of the Illinois Experience," Working Papers 2007, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, 2020. "Wage Setting Under Targeted Search," Working Papers 2020-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 23 Mar 2022.
- Karen García-Rojas & Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Leonardo Fabio Morales & Natalia Ramírez-Bustamante & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2020. "(She)cession: The Colombian female staircase fall," Borradores de Economia 1140, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lassassi, Moundir & Tansel, Aysit, 2020. "Female Labor Force Participation in Five Selected Mena Countries: An Age-Period-Cohort Analysis (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Tunisia)," MPRA Paper 103774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Cosima Obst & Arne Uhlendorff, 2020. "Risk Preferences and Training Investments," CEPA Discussion Papers 23, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.