- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Filippo Gori & Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2017. "Strengthening economic resilience: Insights from the post-1970 record of severe recessions and financial crises," OECD Economic Policy Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Filippo Gori, 2016. "Can Reforms Promoting Growth Increase Financial Fragility?: An Empirical Assessment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1340, OECD Publishing.
- Filippo Gori, 2016. "Disentangling the Monetary Policy Stance," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 27, Bank of Lithuania.
- filippo gori, 2014. "Banking Integration and Fragmentation in the Interest Rate Channel," IHEID Working Papers 05-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 18 Sep 2014.
- Filippo Gori, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Real Cost Imbalances in Currency Unions," IHEID Working Papers 12-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- filippo gori, 2012. "The risk of self-protection: the role of bank bailout guarantees in channelling sovereign credit risk internationally," IHEID Working Papers 12-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 30 Nov 2014.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2015-06-20 2016-05-21 2016-12-04 2017-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2015-01-03 2015-06-20 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2016-05-21 2017-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2015-06-20 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2015-06-20
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2014-06-14
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2015-01-03
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Filippo Gori should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.