Report NEP-CBA-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Du, Chuan & Miles, David K, 2014. "Interaction Between Monetary Policy and Regulatory Capital Requirements," CEPR Discussion Papers 10200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilchrist, Simon & López-Salido, J David & Zakrajsek, Egon, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Real Borrowing Costs at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 9971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Marcello Miccoli & Sergio Santoro, 2014. "Informational Effects of Monetary Policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 982, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Pedroni, Peter & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Rates in Low-Income Countries: Heterogeneous Panel Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 10230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Del Negro & Christopher A. Sims, 2014. "When does a central bank’s balance sheet require fiscal support?," Staff Reports 701, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2015.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Paolo Gelain & Marcin Kolasa, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with multi-period loans," Working Paper 2014/16, Norges Bank.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," CEPR Discussion Papers 10250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell, 2014. "An Empirical Assessment of Optimal Monetary Policy Delegation in the Euro Area," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2014. "Regulatory Capture by Sophistication," CEPR Discussion Papers 10100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2014. "Exceptional policies for exceptional times: The ECB's response to the rolling crises of the Euro Area, and how it has brought us towards a new grand bargain," CEPR Discussion Papers 10193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB’s Balance Sheet Policies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/887, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- F. Bec & A. De Gaye, 2014. "How do oil price forecast errors impact inflation forecast errors? An empirical analysis from French and US inflation forecasts," Working papers 523, Banque de France.
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Wachtel, Paul, 2014. "Pro-cyclical capital regulation and lending," Discussion Papers 32/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Marek Rutkowski & Silvio Tarca, 2014. "Regulatory Capital Modelling for Credit Risk," Papers 1412.1183, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- filippo gori, 2012. "The risk of self-protection: the role of bank bailout guarantees in channelling sovereign credit risk internationally," IHEID Working Papers 12-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 30 Nov 2014.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Giannone, Domenico, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Non-Standard Monetary Policy Measures: Evidence from Survey Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 10001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian & Hirsch, Christian, 2014. "Real Effects of the Sovereign Debt Crisis in Europe: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scott Davis & Adrienne Mack & Wesley Phoa & Anne Vandenabeele, 2014. "Credit Booms, Banking Crises, and the Current Account," Working Papers 292014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.