Report NEP-RMG-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Rutkowski & Silvio Tarca, 2014. "Regulatory Capital Modelling for Credit Risk," Papers 1412.1183, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Afanasyeva, Olga & Riabichenko, Dmitry, 2014. "Operational Risk Governance: The Basel Approach," MPRA Paper 60652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farzad Pourbabaee & Minsuk Kwak & Traian A. Pirvu, 2014. "Risk minimization and portfolio diversification," Papers 1411.6657, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Makoto Takahashi & Toshiaki Watanabe & Yasuhiro Omori, 2014. "Volatility and Quantile Forecasts by Realized Stochastic Volatility Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Distribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-949, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- filippo gori, 2012. "The risk of self-protection: the role of bank bailout guarantees in channelling sovereign credit risk internationally," IHEID Working Papers 12-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 30 Nov 2014.
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Wachtel, Paul, 2014. "Pro-cyclical capital regulation and lending," Discussion Papers 32/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mamatzakis, E & bermpei, t, 2014. "What drives investment bank performance? the role of risk, liquidity and fees prior to and during the crisis," MPRA Paper 60196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yogo, Motohiro & Koijen, Ralph S.J., 2014. "Shadow Insurance," Staff Report 505, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hoang, Daniel & Ruckes, Martin, 2014. "The effects of disclosure policy on risk management incentives and market entry," Working Paper Series in Economics 65, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle & Li Wang, 2014. "Estimation and Determinants of Chinese Banksâ€™ Total Factor Efficiency: A New Vision Based on Unbalanced Development of Chinese Banks and Their Overall Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kelly, Robert & O'Malley, Terence, 2014. "A Transitions-Based Model of Default for Irish Mortgages," Research Technical Papers 17/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2014. "European option pricing with constant relative sensitivity probability weighting function," Working Papers 2014:25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Klemperer, Paul, 2014. "Equity Recourse Notes: Creating Counter-cyclical Bank Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 10213, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Kubler & John Geanakoplos, 2014. "Why is too much leverage bad for the economy?," 2014 Meeting Papers 573, Society for Economic Dynamics.