Report NEP-MIG-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Gori, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Real Cost Imbalances in Currency Unions," IHEID Working Papers 12-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Margarete Redlin, 2013. "A Crook is a Crook … But is He Still a Crook Abroad? - On the Effect of Immigration on Destination-Country Corruption," Working Papers CIE 71, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Hao, Li & Houser, Daniel & Mao, Lei & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "A Field Study of Chinese Migrant Workers' Attitudes toward Risks, Strategic Uncertainty, and Competitiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 8227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Chandrasekhar & Ajay Sharma, 2014. "Urbanization and spatial patterns of internal migration in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Nour, S., 2014. "Migration of international students and mobilizing skills in the MENA Region," MERIT Working Papers 031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ozden, Caglar & Wagner, Mathis, 2014. "Immigrant versus natives ? displacement and job creation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6900, The World Bank.
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2014. "Migration, Education and the Gender Gap in Labour Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 8226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Botezat, Alina & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2014. "The Impact of Parents Migration on the Well-being of Children Left Behind: Initial Evidence from Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 8225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barone, Guglielmo & D'Ignazio, Alessio & de Blasio, Guido & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2014. "Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu and Politics: The Role of Immigration in Shaping Natives' Political Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siegel, M. & Buil, C., 2014. "Afghan unaccompanied minors in the Netherlands: Far away from home and protected?," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Engdahl, Mattias, 2014. "Naturalizations and the economic and social integration of immigrants," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Joakim Ruist, 2014. "How the macroeconomic context impacts on attitudes to immigration: evidence from parallel time series," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1421, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sorensen, 2014. "Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns of Skilled Guest Workers," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2014. "Employer Attitudes towards Refugee Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1025, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ahmed, Junaid & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2014. "What drives bilateral remittances to Pakistan? A gravity model approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 209, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean, 2014. "Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments : evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6896, The World Bank.