|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|DCEA-Campus Marfil, Fracc. I, El Establo, Guanajuato GTO 36250|
(90%) Departamento de Economía y Finanzas Guanajuato, Mexico
Universidad de Guanajuato
RePEc:edi:eeugtmx (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Department of Economics Stellenbosch, South Africa
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
University of Stellenbosch
RePEc:edi:desunza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guangling Liu & Fernando Garcia-Barragan, 2017.
"Capital Controls and Foreign Currency Denomination,"
2017 Meeting Papers
415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
repec:rza:wpaper:758 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:rza:wpaper:688 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:rza:wpaper:671 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Barragan, Fernando & Liu, Guangling, 2022. "A new approach to capital control for emerging market economies," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Gómez-Zaldívar, Manuel & Garcia-Barragan, Fernando, 2022. "Trade Integration and Intra-national Business Cycle Synchronization: Evidence from Mexico’s States from 1980 to 2019," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 37(2), pages 216-234.
- Garcia-Barragan, Fernando & Liu, Guangling, 2021. "Great recession, exports crunch, and China's fiscal stimulus in a global zero lower bound environment," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Garcia-Barragan, Fernando & Liu, Guangling, 2018. "Welfare analysis of bank capital requirements with endogenous default," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 15-29.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Garcia-Barragan, Fernando & Liu, Guangling, 2018.
"Welfare analysis of bank capital requirements with endogenous default,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 15-29.
- Carlos Alberto Zarazúa Juárez, 2021. "Macroprudential regulation as part of the Mexican policy toolkit," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 16(1), pages 1-27, Enero - M.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2017-04-09 2017-07-02 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2017-04-09 2017-07-02 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2017-04-09 2017-07-02 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2017-04-09 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2017-04-09 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2017-04-09 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2017-07-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Garcia-Barragan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.