Report NEP-IFN-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guangling Liu & Fernando Garcia-Barragan, 2017. "Capital Controls and Foreign Currency Denomination," 2017 Meeting Papers 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Uluc Aysun & Stefan Avdjiev & Ralf Hepp, 2017. "What drives local lending by global banks?," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Correa & Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2017. "Cross-Border Bank Flows and Monetary Policy: Implications for Canada," Staff Working Papers 17-34, Bank of Canada.
- Camila Casas & Federico Díez & Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2017. "Dollar pricing redux," BIS Working Papers 653, Bank for International Settlements.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydro, Jose Luis, 2017. "International financial integration, crises, and monetary policy: evidence from the euro area interbank crises," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Loualiche, Erik & Plosser, Matthew & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2017. "Import competition and household debt," Staff Reports 821, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.