Report NEP-OPM-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Cravino & Samuel E. Haltenhof, 2017. "Real Exchange Rates, Income per Capita, and Sectoral Input Shares," NBER Working Papers 23705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camila Casas & Federico Díez & Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2017. "Dollar pricing redux," BIS Working Papers 653, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thomas Drechsel & Silvana Tenreyro, 2017. "Commodity Booms and Busts in Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 23716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "International financial integration, crises, and monetary policy: evidence from the euro area interbank crises," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia & Tasso Adamopoulos, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," 2017 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tille, Cédric, 2017. "The changing international linkages of Switzerland: An overview," Kiel Working Papers 2088, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Eleonora Mavroeidi & Gregory Thwaites & Martin Wolf, 2017. "Step away from the zero lower bound: Small open economies in a world of secular stagnation," Discussion Papers 1722, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Guangling Liu & Fernando Garcia-Barragan, 2017. "Capital Controls and Foreign Currency Denomination," 2017 Meeting Papers 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cécile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2017-14, CEPII research center.
- Dr. Gregor Bäurle & Dr. Matthias Gubler & Diego R. Känzig, 2017. "International inflation spillovers - the role of different shocks," Working Papers 2017-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Thomas Drechsel & Silvana Tenreyro, 2017. "Commodity Booms and Busts in Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 1723, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Keith Kuester & Gernot J. Müller, 2017. "Fixed on Flexible Rethinking Exchange Rate Regimes after the Great Recession," Discussion Papers 1721, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).