Report NEP-CBA-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eo, Yunjong & Lie, Denny, 2017. "The Role of Inflation Target Adjustment in Stabilization Policy," Working Papers 2017-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Jun 2019.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Francesco Furlanetto & Francesca Loria, 2017. "Has the Fed responded to house and stock prices? A time-varying analysis," Working Papers 1713, Banco de España.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2017. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Research Papers in Economics 2017-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Davor Kunovac & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Working Papers 46, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Fernando Garcia-Barragan & Guangling Liu, 2017. "Capital controls and foreign currency denomination," Working Papers 671, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- S. Demiralp & J. Eisenschmidt & T. Vlassopoulos, 2017. "Negative interest rates, excess liquidity and bank business models: Banks’ reaction to unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1708, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fabian Schupp & Leonid Silbermann, 2017. "The Role of Structural Funding for Stability in the German Banking Sector," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201717, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ettmeier, Stephanie & Kriwoluzky, Alexander, 2017. "Same, but different: Testing monetary policy shock measures," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pierre Lesuisse, 2019. "External Monetary Shocks to Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers halshs-01467330, HAL.
- Ulrike Malmendier & Stefan Nagel & Zhen Yan, 2017. "The Making of Hawks and Doves: Inflation Experiences on the FOMC," NBER Working Papers 23228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rama Cont, 2017. "Central clearing and risk transformation," Working Paper 2017/3, Norges Bank.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry J. Eichengreen, 2017. "Aftershocks of Monetary Unification; Hysteresis with a Financial Twist," IMF Working Papers 17/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "Effects and Risks of Unconventional Monetary Policy," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-590, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Raslan Alzubi & Mustafa Caglayan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2017. "The Risk-Taking Channel in the US: A GVAR Approach," Working Papers 2017009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero & Victor Echevarria Icaza, 2017. "Systemic banks, capital composition and CoCo bonds issuance:The effects on bank risk," Working Papers 17-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Lukas Altermatt, 2017. "Inside money, investment, and unconventional monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 247, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2019.
- Acharya, Viral & Plantin, Guillaume, 2017. "Monetary easing and financial instability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70715, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- César Carrera, 2017. "From Inflation Targeting to achieving Economic Growth," Working Papers 2017-92, Peruvian Economic Association.