Report NEP-CBA-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arias, Jonas E. & Ascari, Guido & Branzoli, Nicola & Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2017. "Positive Trend Inflation And Determinacy In A Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 17-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Coenen, Günter & Ehrmann, Michael & Gaballo, Gaetano & Hoffmann, Peter & Nakov, Anton & Nardelli, Stefano & Persson, Eric & Strasser, Georg, 2017. "Communication of monetary policy in unconventional times," Working Paper Series 2080, European Central Bank.
- Fernando Garcia-Barragan & Guangling Liu, 2017. "Welfare analysis of bank capital requirements with endogenous default," Working Papers 688, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Carrillo Julio A. & Mendoza Enrique G. & Nuguer Victoria & Roldán-Peña Jessica, 2017. "Tight Money-Tight Credit: Coordination Failure in the Conduct of Monetary and Financial Policies," Working Papers 2017-10, Banco de México.
- Yener Altunbas & Mahir Binici & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and bank risk," BIS Working Papers 646, Bank for International Settlements.
- Agï¿½nor, Pierre-Richard & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Kharroubi, Enisse & Lombardo, Giovanni & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2017. "The International Dimensions of Macroprudential Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, J. Christina, 2017. "Banks' search for yield in the low interest rate environment: a tale of regulatory adaptation," Working Papers 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier, 2017. "Equity versus Bail-in Debt in Banking: An Agency Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 12104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Jančoková, Martina, 2017. "Financial globalisation, monetary policy spillovers and macro-modelling: tales from 1001 shocks," Working Paper Series 2082, European Central Bank.
- Toni Ahnertand & Co-Pierre Georg, 2017. "Information Contagion and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 686, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2017. "Narrow Banking with Modern Depository Institutions: Is there a Reason to Panic?," Working Papers 955, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Smith, Jonathan Acosta & Grill, Michael & Lang, Jan Hannes, 2017. "The leverage ratio, risk-taking and bank stability," Working Paper Series 2079, European Central Bank.
- Elia Berdin & Matteo Sottocornola, 2015. "Assessing Systemic Risk of the European Insurance Industry," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 6, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Masazumi Hattori & James Yetman, 2017. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan," BIS Working Papers 647, Bank for International Settlements.