|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2017 EconomiX; Université Paris-Nanterre (Paris X) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Nationalekonomiska institutionen Göteborg, Sweden
031-773 10 00
Vasagatan 1, Box 640, 405 30 Göteborg
RePEc:edi:naiguse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marion Dupoux & Vincent Martinet, 2019.
"Can the environment be an inferior good ? A theory with context-dependent substitutability and needs,"
2019.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Dupoux, Marion & Martinet, Vincent, 2019. "Can the environment be an inferior good? A theory with context-dependent substitutability and needs," Working Papers in Economics 759, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marion Dupoux, 2017. "Beyond perfect substitutability in public good games: heterogeneous structures of preferences," Working Papers 2017.21, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2019-06-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marion Dupoux should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.