Report NEP-UPT-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mira Frick & Ryota Iijima & Yves Le Yaouanq, 2019. "Dispersed Behavior and Perceptions in Assortative Societies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2180, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alexander Zimper & Hirbod Assa, 2019. "Preferences Over Rich Sets of Random Variables: Semicontinuity in Measure versus Convexity," Working Papers 201940, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter, 2017. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadowprices and fractional Brownian motion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67689, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schmeck, Maren Diane & Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2019. "Mortality Options: the Point of View of an Insurer," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 616, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Wening Sarwosri, Arieska & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2019. "Can crop diversification of perennial crop by smallholder farmers explained by risk attitudes and time preferences?," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 28, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Kubitza, Christian & Hofmann, Annette & Steinorth, Petra, 2019. "Financial literacy and precautionary insurance," ICIR Working Paper Series 34/19, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun, Mesfin, 2019. "How related are risk preferences and time preferences?," CLTS Working Papers 4/19, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Zhonghao Shui, 2019. "Rejection prices and an auctioneer with non-monotonic utility," KIER Working Papers 1008, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tomer Siedner, 2019. "Optimal pricing by a risk-averse seller," Discussion Paper Series dp725, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ángel Valarezo & Rafael López & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2019. "Adoption of e-commerce by individuals and digital divide: Evidence from Spain," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sarah Dahmann & Nathan Kettlewell, 2019. "Depression, Risk Preferences and Risk-Taking Behavior," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1038, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2018. "Equilibrium with Differential Information and Exogenous Beliefs: A Basic Model of Full Existence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02141059, HAL.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz, 2019. "The pure effect of social preferences on regional location choices: The evolving dynamics of convergence to a steady state population distribution," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 118, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2019. "Resolving New Keynesian Anomalies with Wealth in the Utility Function," Papers 1905.13645, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Marion Dupoux & Vincent Martinet, 2019. "Can the environment be an inferior good ? A theory with context-dependent substitutability and needs," Working Papers 2019.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Giuseppe Attanasi & Emmanuel Thibault, 2019. "An Experimental Test of the Under-Annuitization Puzzle with Smooth Ambiguity and Charitable Giving," PSE Working Papers halshs-02132858, HAL.
- Jurdi, Doureige & Kim, Jae, 2019. "Predicting the U.S. Stock Market Return: Evidence from the Improved Augmented Regression Method," MPRA Paper 94028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2019. "Monopolar Concentration in Tokyo and Promotion of Urban-to-Rural Migration (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2019. "Experiments on matching markets: A survey," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-205, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Martin Dufwenberg & Stefano Papa & Francesco Passarelli, 2018. "Promises, Expectations & Causation," Working Papers in Public Economics 185, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.