Laboratoire d'Économie et de Gestion Industrielle (LEGI) Tunis, Tunisia
École Polytechnique de Tunisie
: 71 774 611, ext 282
+216 71 748 843
LEGI, B.P. 743 - 2078 La Marsa
RePEc:edi:leepttn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Ahlem Dakhlaoui & Lota D.Tamini, 2014. "Risk Aversion and Dynamic Games Between Hydroelectric Operators under Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-4, CREATE.
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Lota D. Tamini & Ahlem Dakhlaoui, 2013. "Production Cost Asymmetry, Minimum Access and Reciprocal Dumping," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-7, CREATE.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Trade-off between Hydro and Thermal Power Generation under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 07.13.234, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem, 2007. "Dynamic games in the wholesale electricity market," LERNA Working Papers 07.21.242, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amira Ben Hammamia & Ahlem Dakhlaoui & Abdessalem Abbassi, 2014. "Analysis of the Decomposition of Energy Intensity in Tunisia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 420-426.
- Kaouther Amiri & Ahlem Dakhlaoui & Besma Talibi, 2013. "Estimating Import Demand Function in Oil Exporting Countries: Panel Cointegration Approach," International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), vol. 0(1), pages 33-48.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem & MOREAUX Michel, 2007.
"Trade-off between Hydro and Thermal Power Generation under Uncertainty,"
LERNA Working Papers
07.13.234, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Crampes, Claude & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Pumping Water to Compete in Electricity Markets," IDEI Working Papers 507, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahlem Dakhlaoui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.