Report NEP-UPT-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lahno, Amrei M., 2014. "Social anchor effects in decision-making under ambiguity," Discussion Papers in Economics 20960, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Henriet & Patrick A. Pintus & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Is the Flat Tax Optimal under Income Risk?," Working Papers halshs-00999222, HAL.
- Hao, Li & Houser, Daniel & Mao, Lei & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "A Field Study of Chinese Migrant Workers' Attitudes toward Risks, Strategic Uncertainty, and Competitiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 8227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oscar Lopez & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Martingale approach to optimal portfolio-consumption problems in Markov-modulated pure-jump models," Papers 1406.3112, arXiv.org.
- Zahra Murad & Chris Starmer & Martin Sefton, 2014. "How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?," Discussion Papers 2014-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:46420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vivien Lespagnol & Juliette Rouchier, 2014. "Trading volume and market efficiency: an Agent Based Model with heterogenous knowledge about fundamentals," AMSE Working Papers 1419, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised May 2014.
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2014. "Measuring Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers hal-00998513, HAL.
- Gomes, Fabio Augusto Reis & Issler, João Victor, 2014. "Testing consumption optimality using aggregate data," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 752, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Ahlem Dakhlaoui & Lota D.Tamini, 2014. "Risk Aversion and Dynamic Games Between Hydroelectric Operators under Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-4, CREATE.