Report NEP-COM-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Jong, A. & Nguyen, T.T. & van Dijk, M.A., 2007. "Strategic Debt: Evidence from Bertrand and Cournot Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-057-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Patrick McCloughan & Seán Lyons & William Batt, 2007. "The Effectiveness of Competition Policy and the Price-Cost Margin: Evidence from Panel Data," Papers WP209, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kazumichi, Iwasa & Toru, Kikuchi, 2007. "Cost Hetrogeneity and Strategic Divisionalization," MPRA Paper 5693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Paulo K. Monteiro, 2007. "Endogenous Mechanisms and Nash Equilibrium in Competitive Contracting," Caepr Working Papers 2007-025, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Aurélie Bonein & Stéphane Turolla, 2007. "Sequential Location under one-sided Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 07-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Focht, Uwe & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2007. "Intermediation, Compensation and Collusion in Insurance Markets," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1647, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Kasuga, Norihro & Manabu, Shishikura & Masanori, Kondo, 2007. "Platform Competition in Pay-TV Market," MPRA Paper 5694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem, 2007. "Dynamic games in the wholesale electricity market," LERNA Working Papers 07.21.242, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Pollitt, M, 2007. "Liberalisation and Regulation in Electricity Systems: How can we get the balance right?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0753, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2007. "Banking competition and financial fragility: Evidence from panel-data," MPRA Paper 5673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "The Cost of Banking Regulation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/43, European University Institute.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2007. "Markets for Influence," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP7R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Fung, Hung-gay & Gao, Gerald Yong & Lu, Jiangyong & Mano, Haim, 2007. "Impacts of Competitive Position on Export Propensity and Intensity: An Empirical Study of Manufacturing Firms in China," MPRA Paper 5674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Tibor Neugebauer, 2007. "An experimental investigation of collusion in hard-close auctions: partners and friends," FEMM Working Papers 07024, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2007. "Executive Compensation and Competition in the Banking and Financial Sectors," FMG Discussion Papers dp598, Financial Markets Group.