Liberalisation and Regulation in Electricity Systems: How can we get the balance right?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2014. "International experience with transformations in electricity markets: A Short Literature Review," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2012.
"Regulating Networks in the New Economy,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 3(1).
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 5, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/05, European University Institute.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Menezes, Flavio & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2014.
"Network regulation and regulatory institutional reform: Revisiting the case of Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 259-268.
- Rabindra Nepal & Flavio Menezes & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Network Regulation and Regulatory Institutional Reform: Revisiting the Case of Australia," Discussion Papers Series 510, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Anuta, Oghenetejiri Harold & Taylor, Phil & Jones, Darren & McEntee, Tony & Wade, Neal, 2014. "An international review of the implications of regulatory and electricity market structures on the emergence of grid scale electricity storage," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 489-508.
- Silvia Concettini & Anna Créti, 2013. "Liberalization of electricity retailing in Europe: coming back or going forth?," Working Papers hal-00915924, HAL.
- Simone Pront-van Bommel, 2016. "A Reasonable Price for Electricity," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Essays on Electricity Market Reforms: A Cross-Country Applied Approach," MPRA Paper 47139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dierk Bauknecht, 2011. "Incentive Regulation and Network Innovations," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/02, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity liberalisation; electricity regulation.;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-11-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2007-11-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-11-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.