Pumping Water to Compete in Electricity Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Ambec & Joseph Doucet, 2003. "Decentralizing hydro power production," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 587-607, August.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Trade-off between Hydro and Thermal Power Generation under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 07.13.234, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Brian K. Edwards & Silvio J. Flaim & Richard E. Howitt, 1999. "Optimal Provision of Hydroelectric Power under Environmental and Regulatory Constraints," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(2), pages 267-283.
- Crampes, C. & Moreaux, M., 2001. "Water resource and power generation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 975-997, May.
More about this item
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-05-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2008-05-31 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:8488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .