Report NEP-COM-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2008. "Asymmetric Cartels - a Theory of Ring Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 6829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomaso Duso, & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "On The Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-15, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "On the (Mis-) Alignment of Consumer and Social Welfare in Markets with Network Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 794, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2008. "Is Google the next Microsoft? Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Internet Search," MPRA Paper 8885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Coronado & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Pedro L. Marín, 2008. "Multimarket Contact in Pharmaceutical Markets," Working Papers 2008-20, FEDEA.
- Crampes, Claude & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Pumping Water to Compete in Electricity Markets," IDEI Working Papers 507, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2004. "Competition and the Organisation of the Clearing and Settlement Industry," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces0413, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Kirsch, Fabian & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2008. "Regulation of NGN: Structural Separation, Access Regulation, or No Regulation at All?," MPRA Paper 8822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amendola, Giovanni Battista & Pupillo, Lorenzo Maria, 2008. "The Economics of Next Generation Access Networks and Regulatory Governance: Towards Geographic Patterns of Regulation," MPRA Paper 8823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus, J. Scott & Elixmann, Dieter, 2008. "Regulatory Approaches to NGNs: An International Comparison," MPRA Paper 8808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reichl, Wolfgang & Ruhle, Ernst-Olav, 2008. "NGA, IP-Interconnection and their Impact on Business Models and Competition," MPRA Paper 8809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Rebeyrol & Julien Vauday, 2008. "Live or let die : intra-sectoral lobbying on entry," Post-Print halshs-00282331, HAL.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," Economics Series 223, Institute for Advanced Studies.