The Economics of Next Generation Access Networks and Regulatory Governance: Towards Geographic Patterns of Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pupillo, Lorenzo & Conte, Andrea, 1998. "The economics of local loop architecture for multimedia services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 107-126, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Lundborg, 2010. "Lessons Learned from the Regulation of LLU for the Future Regulation of NGA Networks," Chapters,in: Promoting New Telecom Infrastructures, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Scott Marcus & Dieter Elixmann, 2010. "International Regulatory Comparisons: The Evolution of IP-based Fiber," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gerli, Paolo & Van der Wee, Marlies & Verbrugge, Sofie & Whalley, Jason, 2017. "The involvement of utilities in the development of broadband infrastructure: A comparison of EU case studies," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169461, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bruno SORIA & Félix HERNÁNDEZ-GIL, 2010. "Do NGAN Economics Allow for Network Competition?," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(78), pages 23-44, 2nd quart.
- Donald K. STOCKDALE, Jr., 2011. "Geographically Segmented Regulation: Lessons from the FCC for European Communications Markets," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(82), pages 85-104, 2nd quart.
- Lehr, William H. & Chapin, John M., 2010. "On the convergence of wired and wireless access network architectures," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 33-41, March.
- Gerli, Paolo & Whalley, Jason, 2016. "Infrastructure investment on the margins of the market: The role of niche infrastructure providers in the UK," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148671, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsNext Generation Networks; geographic markets; geographic remedies; infrastructure sharing; market definition;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-05-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.