Do NGAN Economics Allow for Network Competition?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Battista AMENDOLA & Lorenzo Maria PUPILLO, 2008. "The Economics of Next Generation Access Networks and Regulatory Governance: Towards Geographic Patterns of Regulation," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(69), pages 85-108, 1st quart.
- Amendola, Giovanni Battista & Pupillo, Lorenzo Maria, 2008. "The Economics of Next Generation Access Networks and Regulatory Governance: Towards Geographic Patterns of Regulation," MPRA Paper 8823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallardo, Fernando & Méndez, Mariano & Monjas, Manuel & Sánchez, Fernando, 2015. "Real Options on New Generation Access Networks based on FTTH. An approach to the Spanish Case," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127143, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Hrovatin, Nevenka & Švigelj, Matej, 2013. "The interplay of regulation and other drivers of NGN deployment: A real-world perspective," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 836-848.
- Ruhle, Ernst-Olav & Brusic, Igor & Kittl, Jörg & Ehrler, Matthias, 2011. "Next Generation Access (NGA) supply side interventions—An international comparison," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 794-803.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; competition; broadband; access networks; fibre optic.;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs7802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.