NGA, IP-Interconnection and their Impact on Business Models and Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heal, Geoffrey M., 1993. "The optimal use of exhaustible resources," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 855-880 Elsevier.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei V., 2007. "The transition to an oil contraction economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 186-193, October.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007. "The peak of oil extraction and consistency of the government's short- and long-run policies," MPRA Paper 2507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreeva, Anastasiya & Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007.
"Сценарии Перехода К Устойчивым Темпам Добычи Нефти В России
[Scenarios of transition to sustainable oil extraction in Russia]," MPRA Paper 5343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Marcus & Dieter Elixmann, 2010. "International Regulatory Comparisons: The Evolution of IP-based Fiber," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manenti, Fabio M. & Scialà, Antonio, 2013.
"Access regulation, entry and investments in telecommunications,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 450-468.
- Fabio Manenti & Antonio Scialà, 2011. "Access Regulation, Entry, and Investment in Telecommunications," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/37, European University Institute.
- Harnisch, Christian, 2009. "Funktionale Separierung als strategisches Regulierungsinstrument auf dem europäischen Telekommunikationsmarkt," Arbeitspapiere 83, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
KeywordsNGN; business models; migration; competition; regulatory framework;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-05-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-05-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .