Report NEP-CSE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Post, Colleen & Meyskens, Moriah, 2008. "Social venture strategy from a resource based perspective: an exploratory study assessing Ashoka Fellows," MPRA Paper 8881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Arroyo-López, Pilar Ester & Bitran, Gabriel R., 2008. "Coordination of Supply Chain Networks and the Emergence of Mini-maestros," Working papers 40083, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Hair Jr, Joseph F, 2008. "Cooperative Strategies for Improving the Tourism Industry in Remote Geographic Regions: An Addition to Trust and Commitment Theory with one Key Mediating Construct," MPRA Paper 8794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2004. "Competition and the Organisation of the Clearing and Settlement Industry," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0413, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao & Federico Tamagni, 2008. "Growth Processes of Italian Manufacturing Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Reichl, Wolfgang & Ruhle, Ernst-Olav, 2008. "NGA, IP-Interconnection and their Impact on Business Models and Competition," MPRA Paper 8809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Giovanna De Giusti & Florentina Constantin, 2008. "Estrategias de internacionalización productiva de la producción y los distritos del Véneto," Working Papers 2008_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".