Regulatory Approaches to NGNs: An International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Lundborg, 2010. "Lessons Learned from the Regulation of LLU for the Future Regulation of NGA Networks," Chapters,in: Promoting New Telecom Infrastructures, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Scott Marcus & Dieter Elixmann, 2010. "International Regulatory Comparisons: The Evolution of IP-based Fiber," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Next Generation Networks; access network; core network; all-IP; competition; market power; international comparison;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-05-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .